That’s right people, we are hiring! Our Majoritas HQ (located in Bucharest) is looking for an awesome Junior Product Manager that would team up with the Product & Innovation team to make wonders in the world of digital politics!
Does it sound too Harry Potter-ish to you? Have no worries, let us get into more details and make things clear for you.
To sum everything up into a single sentence, the primary role of this job would be to assist the Product Manager in the day to day operations of building Majoritas products focused on political communication.
But we don’t want to be that mysterious, so here are other key responsibilities of our future Junior Product Manager:
- Generating new product ideas and enhancements to the existing products
- Offering insights/information to the sales team on trends through researching the competition
- Day to day product operations including managing daily tasks, writing product documentation, creating product wireframes, etc
- Organize demos for internal teams
- Analysing and testing new product features from functionality point of view
- Liaising with all relevant departments including customer support, marketing and technical teams when required.
What does it take to be part of our Majoritas team?
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Self learner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. English is a must. Advantage: Spanish, Portuguese
- Very good understanding of social media. Ideally minimum 1 year experience working within a digital environment.
- Experience with a project management software could pass on as a plus.
So if you want to be part of a global company that campaigns all around the world, come join us! We have a cozy open space downtown Bucharest, with lots of cookies and warm people.
Lastly, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to update all your current contact information, so we can get back to you ASAP and know more about each other, have a chat. You know, the usual.