This month it’s all about extending our big Majoritas family. So we’re giving up another job for those of you who want be part of an awesome global team & work with us on making better digital politics.
What is it that we want exactly? An experienced, motivated and ambitious Data Architect who will be in charge of defining Political DataWarehouse Architecture. The Data Architect will be expected to work closely with the Campaign Managers, as well as functional and solution architects & Product Managers.
What is it that our new colleague is gonna do exactly? Just check the sections below.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Engage Campaign Managers to define data requirements across PDW functions and ensure that data models will support delivery of solutions.
- Provide direction to developers.
- Actively participate in the development process.
- Ensure models are properly integrated.
- Delivery of improvements to PDW’s Data Governance Framework including best practice suggestions where they are needed.
- Hands on analysis required in order to support campaign managers.
- Mentor/Educate junior/remote team members.
- Delivery of Data Quality improvements through partnering with Source Systems of Record.
- Driving data sourcing delivery efficiencies through partnering with campaign managers & development teams.
- Playing a key role in assuring that PDW’s Technology objectives are achieved.
- Make sure internal control standards are met.
- 5+ years experience in the area
- Well developed (business / data / functional) analysis skills, including ability to quickly understand business requirements
- System development life cycle: waterfall / agile
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong ETL skills
- Strong BigData/ Data Warehousing / Modeling / Database design skills
- Strong Social Media Analytics skills
- Data Architect position(s) held (desired)
- Data Governance
- Experience of data mining (desired)
- Able to model relationally, semi-structured or non-structured
- Experience of working with ETL tools such as Pentaho, Talend and using data management tools
- Exposure to BI Tools
So if you think you’ve got it what it takes, send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your resume and tell us a little bit about yourself. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!