“We’re looking for someone whose nickname is PHP.” Which sounds utterly unrealistic and also a tad cringey. Because what we’re really looking for is a kickass PHP developer based in Bucharest. Below, some of the things that matter to us and that you hopefully have.
- Solid knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Experience with frameworks such Zend Framework (1&2), CodeIgniter, etc.
- Proven experience in developing Facebook Applications
Are considered a plus:
- Experience in integrating websites with CMSs like WordPress or Drupal
- Good understanding and use of Ajax in projects
- Knowledge of trends in web development
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Html5
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing Web applications (facebook apps and custom apps) based on briefs, project plans and technical specifications
- Maintaining existing applications and implementing new functionalities, if the case
- Understanding the client’s requirements and proposing solutions to overcome them
- Working closely to the Project Manager and the entire team in order to build efficient applications
Required Experience: Minimum 2 year experience in a similar position or area of expertise
So we’re basically looking for someone awesome who just loves what he or she is doing. It’s actually that simple. We’re not even kidding.
Did we convince you? If we did, send us an e-mail with your CV at email@example.com.
<?=”We will get back to you as soon as possible, we promise!”?>
P.S. Did we write that right?